We Filipinos normally eat a heavy breakfast. This is what I have experience ever since when I was a kid and until now. And this is the most important meal that you should not miss. This dish I made is simple and easy to cook and best served for breakfast.
- 6 pcs. eggs
- 2 stalks of spring onion, cut at least 2 inches
- 1 medium shallot, sliced
- 2 fresh tomatoes, sliced
- salt and dash of ground pepper
- vegetable oil
- Wash and slice tomatoes, shallot, and spring onion. Set aside
- Beat eggs in a medium speed using whisk or fork in a bowl and add salt and dash of ground pepper.
- Heat wok with a cooking oil. Stir-fry shallot, tomatoes, and spring onion. Add on beaten eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Serve while its hot with rice or bread.
- You can add on cheese , bell pepper, or chili to make it a spicy.
- Do not overcook eggs and all the ingredients.
- You can add on ham, sausages, or sliced of lean pork.
- You can alternate with asparagus.
- Be creative enough of adding vegetables and so the children encourage to eat it.