Grilled Pork Liver
Five years ago I was confined in the hospital due to my platelet count is low. My mother was so worried to the point she always cook pork liver and bitter melon for me.
I often asked her, why should I always eat this kind of stuff? And she replied, that this is the best food I can offer you just be added to your red blood cells. Of course, I believe her so I eat it and have it in every meal I have. Even I still need to take the medicine, I still consider it a big help to restore my red blood cells. Thanks to my Mum!
Actually, there many ways of cooking pork liver. You can stir-fry with some vegetables, steam which is much more healthier, adobo and so many other ways. Otherwise, you can use your creativity and surely it will produce wonderful dish.
- 500 g of pork liver, cut it into thin but wide
- 1 gloves garlic, mince
- 2 tbsp worcessertire sauce
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- dash of salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients and mix it thoroughly. Store it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare charcoal to grill the marinated liver.
- Cook it for around 2 minutes or more back to back.
- Sizzle with lemon and serve it while its hot.
- Do not overcook pork liver.
- You can have it with beer with your friends as a side dish.
- It’s good white its hot.
- You can add chili to make spicy.