Stir Fried Chicken Wings With Black Beans
Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world,and is prepared as food in a wide variety of ways, varying by region and culture.
A stir fried chicken wings is a type of food, a serving of the wing sections of a chicken, deep fried wings coated in sauce of a black beans. There are many ways of cooking chicken wings but as far as I know this type will make me lick my fingers. It is also good partner of having a glass or bottle of wine or a beer with your friends.
- 8-10 pcs of chicken wings
- 1 whole garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp minced black beans
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Wash chicken wings and drain.
- Put chicken wings in a large bowl and marinate it with all the ingredients except oil.
- Cover and let it stay overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat cooking oil in a medium heat and deep-fry marinated chicken wings.
- Serve hot with rice.
- Watch chicken wings from time to time to avoid burn.
- Don’t overcooked chicken wings. Cooked it at least 8-10 minutes.
- You can have vegetables on it as the side dish.
- Make sure the fire is in the medium heat.