Are you one of a seafood lover? Take this recipe, easy to cook dish and brings tasty meals everyone would love. You can even lick your fingers to affirm the sweet and spicy prawn taste.
- 1 pound fresh prawn
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp seafood soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp corn flour
- spring onion, minced
- 1 stalk of coriander, cut
- 1 whole garlic, minced
- 1 big shallot, minced
- 1 big chili ( japaleno), minced
- 1 tsp spicy chili powder
- Wash and clean prawn. Look for the black sand vein that runs along the center of the back and remove it by using a toothpick. Rinse the prawn under cold running water.
- Marinate prawns with fish sauce, sugar, corn flour and seafood soy sauce for at least 10 minutes.
- In a big wok, heat oil. Add minced garlic and minced onion. Let it be a brown a little bit.
- Add marinated prawns and keep stirring for at least 2 minutes. Then add minced chili,chili powder, ketchup and minced onion. Keep stirring until all the ingredients are totally mix and the prawn are cooked.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve with steamed rice.
- Fresh prawn is always better than frozen.
- It is much more easy to used you hands to eat the prawns.
- Wash your hands thoroughly specially after eating prawns. Use soap or use lemon.
- It is is much more tastier if you will not overcooked.
- Consume while dish is still hot.
- You can add more chili to be more spicy. It is your choice.