Spaghetti with Beef Patties & Spinach
- 100g of spaghetti
- 2 pack beef burger patties
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Minced white onions
- 6-8 tomatoes, minced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a large cooking ware, boil water approximately 3/4 of the cooking ware. Add salt and vegetable oil.
- Pour spaghetti noodles in a boiling water and let it simmer around 10 minutes ( see cover for the instructions) add the spinach and let it boil for a while and drain.
- In a large wok, heat olive oil and put minced onion and beef pasties. Stir it and add tomatoes. Simmer around 3-5 minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti noodles with spinach. Mix well and stir it constantly until the sauce is thicken and it cover enough with the noodles.
- Serve while it’s hot.
- Do not overcook the spaghetti noodles to avoid getting soggy.
- You can add cheese.
- You can add minced bell pepper.