Spaghetti with Beef Patties & Spinach
Spaghetti With Beef Patties & Spinach
Filipinos are often fond of serving spaghetti on family and social gatherings. There are also multiple ways to prepare this dish, so we'll include spinach and beef patties in this recipe.
- Wok / Shallow pan
- 100 gm Spaghetti
- 2 pcs Beef burger patties
- ¼ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 pc Medium white onions, minced
- 6-8 pcs Medium tomatoes, chopped
- 5 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 handful Spinach
- In large cookware, boil water approximately ¾ full. Add salt and vegetable oil.
- Pour spaghetti noodles in a boiling water and let it simmer around 10 minutes.
- In a large wok, heat olive oil and put minced onion and beef patties. Stir it and add tomatoes. Simmer for 3 to five minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti noodles, along with spinach into the wok and mix ingredients together for 3 to five minutes.
- Optional: Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve while hot.
- Do not overcook the spaghetti noodles to avoid getting soggy.
- You can also sprinkle it with minced bell pepper, rosemary, basil, and parsley.