Ginisang Gulay / Stir-fry Vegetables
There are many ways of cooking vegetables. You may use your own imagination to visualize your own food. Like what I did. I found minced pork in my freezer and decided this is going to be an ingredient of what I am going to cook.
Ginisang gulay na may giniling na karneng baboy whose ingredients are easy to find in the market, is easy to cook but tastes great.
- 300 g minced pork, giniling na karneng baboy
- 1 glove garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 small carrots, shredded
- 1 small sayote, sliced thinly
- 1 pack/ 500 g green beans (Kentucky beans or French Beans), sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- pinch of salt
- In a big wok, heat oil and saute garlic and onion. Keep stirring until fragrance occur. Add minced pork and soy sauce. Keep stirring until minced pork is getting brown then follow to add soy sauce, mix well.
- Add all vegetables and pinch of salt. Stir for a while and so the salt mix thoroughly. Cover for at least 2 minutes and taste it. Add salt or soy sauce if it is necessary.
- Serve it with rice and can also be eat like this.
- Do not overcooked you vegetables. Adjust your cooking time if it is necessary like it will depend on how thick or thin your vegetables are.
- Add a little bit of chicken powder.
- You can add on bell pepper or any vegetables you like. Be imaginative results for your food. Remember a colourful vegetables is eye catching for children and so they are more encouraged to eat them.
- You can also use minced beef or even fish fillet or even no meat added if you are really a vegetarian.