Pork Ribs in Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 500g (1 lb) Pork rib
- 2-3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp sugar
- 1/2 Tsp pepper
- 1 Tsp cooking wine
- 1/2 Cup chili garlic sauce (Maggi)
- 1 Tsp chicken stock
- 1/3 Cup water
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp tomato ketchup
- Chop ribs into 1 1/2 inch pieces. Marinate the ribs with seasoning for one hour.
- Brown garlic in 2/3 cup of oil. Add pork ribs and fry until cooked and lightly browned. Remove teh ribs and oil from wok/frying pan.
- With the same wok/frying pan, add the sauce and bring to boil. Stir in ribs and coat well with sauce.