Boiled Chicken with Spring Onion Oil
- 1 pc chicken meat (about 1 kl)
- 6 stalks of spring onion
- 4 tbsp wujiape herb liquor
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp chicken powder
- 1 tsp corn flour
- Wash the whole chicken thoroughly and wipe dry. Brush wujiape herbs liquor over chicken and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Boil water and steamed chicken for about 25 minutes until cooked. Chop it off and arrange on the plate.
- Mix sauce and bring water to a boil and pour over chicken.
- Shred spring onion and sprinkle over chicken. Pour over hot oil and serve.