- 230 g (8oz) deep frozen chicken breast
- 750 g (2.5oz) celery
- 6 braids of garlic
Seasonings for chicken:
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp sugar
- Some egg white
- 2 Tsp corn flour
- 1/4 Tsp table salt
- 1 Tsp light sauce
- 1/2 Tsp pepper
- Rinse chicken breast. Thinly slice (or thickly shred) chicken breast. Marinate with seasonings for chicken.
- Thinly slice (or thickly shred) celery. Mince garlic.
- Soak chicken and celery in hot oil for a while. Take out and drain.
- Saute minced garlic w/some oil. Add seasonings and stir. Put in chicken and celery. Stir well. Dish up and serve hot.