- 50g lean pork
- 30g Tianjin cabbage(long cabbage)
- 30g Round cabbage
- Some carrots
- 1 braid of garlic (minced)
A. 1 tsp light soy sauce,cornflour, and sesame oil.
B. 2 tbsp Chicken powder,1/4 tbsp sugar,1 tbsp table salt
- Wash and shred the lean pork into 2-3 cm long, mix with seasoning A and marinate it for 10 minutes.
- Clean and cut the Tianjin cabbage, round cabbage, and carrots(should be cut into thin).
- Heat a bit of cooking oil. Put the minced garlic and add the vegetables. Pour the seasoning B and put into high heat. Keep stirring till the sauce a little bit dry. Dish up and serve.
Note: Don’t overcook vegetables, otherwise they will lose nutrients.